Saturday, 24 July 2010

Sacré sucré!


Lace top & Broaches - Revolver Vintage, Polkadot skirt - H&M, Cameo Hair clip - Topshop
Sacre Sucre (Roughly translating to holy sugar! haha) also happens to be a little ice cream chain in France, which makes me even more excited for my holidays. Last year I went with my lifelong best friend Emily and had the time of my life can't wait for this year! I thought it was a fitting title for such a sickly sweet array..
Some other sweet things happened today- I found out I've been shortlisted for a national photography competition, very much doubt I'll win but hey I can stick that on my CV can't I?
Today was also my last day of filming for a short film that will be exhibited in a few weeks and with any luck submitted to Channel 4 for one of their '3 minute wonders'
ANDDD.. I am pleased to be the creator of a new header for the lovely Elena of Fashion Is Inspiration
OH, ONE MORE THING!
It's coming up to the 2 year anniversary of ESB, I'm thinking giveaway..
Cherry on top of the cake indeed.

8 comments:

nikky said...

adorable bow.

STARR said...

congrats about the competition :)

Lynzy said...

I saw your creations over on Fashion is Inspiration, you have a great eye!

Also loving your style. Now following!


xo Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

Carissa said...

you look super cute especially with the bow :D

La Petit Poucet

Carissa said...

you look super cute especially with the bow :D

La Petit Poucet

Not a Paper Cup said...

awesome outfit!! :)

vickileestyle said...

i'm in love with your bow <3

Hautepink said...

WOW! i am sooo happy i saw your blog! It's my new favorite! Im a fan! ;)
Check my new blog out: http://stylexing.blogspot.com/