Monday, 31 May 2010

Candy floss and village fete's

Top - Camden Market, Belt, skirt & tights - Primark, Bag - Charity shop/Thrift, Cardigan - H&M

Yesterday I went to the Nayland fete (YEAH!), you know the Topshop 'summer fete' themed collections and ad campaigns? Well this is the real deal - brass band, egg & spoon race, candyfloss and all . Had a standoff in a churchyard with another photographer, I definitely won..



By the way I got bloglovin'! Not too sure how it works yet but if you follow ESB I'll send you a cookie :3 or not, that's cool too..

Follow my blog with bloglovin

4 comments:

Lola Candy Hans Harder said...

i love these photos, your style is so romantic

vickileestyle said...

really love htis as i've already commented on your look before!

STARR said...

Sounds fun! I'm loving those tights.

t said...

Super cool tights!

http://initialed.blogspot.com