Tuesday, 16 December 2008

CLOTHES SHOW!!

On the 8th i went to the clothes show and it was AWESOME!!
I don't want to bore you too much with the whole "modelling" thing I'd rather talk about the actual event as I'm sure most of you are thinking "who would want that weirdo?!" well i am anyway :P
We got in on Sunday at about 1pm while most people had been there since 8am but that's what happens when you let me in charge of a map.. a scout person came and said "hello what's your name? lets take a picture" well not really but I'm creatively editing this. She was very lovely and told me to come back at 3:30 for a competition thingy and i didn't really understand what was going on because i hadn't even got into the main building yet :P
when we got in i was expecting it to be quite small with lots of calm posh people and expensive shops but it was the complete opposite, there were thousands of girls AND guys? (and lots of them were straight) with really loud music and loads of cheap little shops and everyone was offering freebies and in about 10 minutes i had 3 makeovers!
There was a catwalk with actual designer collections like dolce&gabbana, gailliano and gareth pugh to name but a few, with Hilary Alexander presenting (who i later saw outside going for a cigarette) i only have a few pictures of these because my camera has a reeeaaaallllly slow shutter speed


Then we went to the select place for the competition and there were lots of people there who were taller and prettier and skinnier than me but i got picked and i went on the catwalk which was pretty cool if not slightly scary :P they gave me a goodie bag though so it was all worth it :P

The day ended with the main show which was AMAZING!!
it was basically a big dance in gorgeous clothes :P

So overall it was a really good day! I came back at 1am because once again that's what happens when you put me in charge of a map in the dark.. I had collected 12 bags of shopping in total but there people who had at least 30..

that's all!


TTFN
kitty x

P.S. Does anyone know what this brush is for? because it came with something and i don't have a clue! :S

5 comments:

DaisyChain said...

It looks like an eyeshadow brush,
though hard to tell from the picture size.
I'd say either eyeshadow blender,
or if it's actually bigger than it seems, then a foundation brush!

Kitty said...

No it's tiny its like the size of my little finger!

Demi said...

oh I'm soooo jealous of you! I was supposed to be going this year but i am next year instead now!
well done on the modelling thing, and glad you had a good time!!
xx

Victoria-Olivia said...

Awww thats so cool! Well done.
Maybe a concealer brush if its small?!

Demi said...

oh and I forgot: Hope you have a great christmas and new year!!
xx