Monday, 29 September 2008

Sorrrrrry.

aaah, sorry for the lack of posting!
golly gosh, have i been busy latly! ive had about 23 hours sleep since last saturday - i just havnt been able to fall asleep!
on friday i went to see the boy in the striped pyjamas with a couple of my friends. its an actually incredible film - we were all blubbering away! i definatly recomend you go see it if you get the chance, it really is moving.
on saturday night me and kitty went to nandos for our friends birthday then back to her house to drink bucks fizz, eat cake and play pictonairy, fun times had by all!
i had a picture of my outfit, but my goddamn camera keeps deleting photos when i try and put them on the computer! aaaah ill try and find them again later, or ill just recreate the outfit and take another photo :P

but for now, ill leave you with these few things that make me happy atm...

7 comments:

♥ fashion chalet said...

Alexaaaa! ♥

Glad you liked the collage :) thanks for the comment!!

xo/ fashion chalet

Nita-Karoliina said...

love the shoe!!
and i love that pictionary game!

DaisyChain said...

Glad to see you back =)

yiqin; said...

Those shoes are amazing! They make me happy too!

choppyshades said...

alexa is fantastiiiiic! and so are those heels. crazzy.
xx -choppy shades

Thea said...

I love Alexa Chungs style!! It's amazing! And the shoooes the shooooes!!

Haha, I played pictionary not too long ago, and people winded up getting mad at me because I screamed so loud out of excitement whenever I accomplished something. It was enjoyable. Sadly, my team didn't win, but we were second!

Shoshi said...

GRRR I want those shoes!
Your blog is great by the way :) Wanna exchange links?