Thursday, 4 September 2008

The duchess



Kiera knightly, The Duchess Premiere

After lots of mmm-ing and aaaah-ing over this dress, i have decided im not too keen. i like the colour and the bows are cute, but the netting i think just looks tacky and like it should be on a halloween costume. And i think it would of looked nicer with maybe some peep toe shoes? Opinions?

Anyways, school is going alright i think... had my 1st latin lesson today, it went ok :) Kitty's back from holiday, and should hopefully be posting soon. :)

Having been on the netball team since year 5, both at my primary and secondary schools, im a little obsessed with making sure i stay on, and this year the team go to australia for a week! (!!!!). But what with the credit crunch etc, my parents wont be able to afford to let me go, so my grandma says she'll pauy for some and i need to pay for some, so im finally gonna have to get some sort of job and stop spending money! aaah life sucks :P

On the plus side, i lost 7 pounds! Ciao! xxxx

10 comments:

Nita-Karoliina said...

i donno,i kinda like it. its a bit romantic Gothic look, i like it. pretty as she always is.

choppyshades said...

i don't like this dress at all. it's too birdie. or something. i don't know, it's just weird. hah:P

Katie Rosemary said...

If you squint it kind of looks like flys buzzing around her... I definitely prefer her other choices to this
AAH latin! It was the bane of my existance for 5 years! good luck with it! Caecilius est in culina... quintus est in horto... ok that's all I can remember haha

Ariella said...

I'm undecided whether I like the dress... it's sort of prettyugly.

Good luck with Latin... It's terribly difficult and I couldn't even handle one semester of it. I really hope you succeed at it :)

Fashion-Obsessed! said...

I'm really not sure about this dress, i think it looks too stiff, it doesn't look like it belongs on her, haha i can't explain it, but then again i do like it...

Danz said...

I like this dress! The colour and shape are beautiful and I also like the netting but I wish it was only at the top.

Thanks so much for your comment :) I've added your link as well. Take care!

EMS said...

I like the colour and it suits here complexion well, but I agree the netting looks very tackey. I love the shape of it on her though.

poetiic said...

im not too sure about it either. i think without the netting stuff it might be nicer..but then it'd be plain! hmm! i dont know!

wishwishwish.net
x

Emily said...

i actually love this dress. keira knightley always rocks something rather different and she looks astonishing as usual!

aubrey said...

i'm kinda fan of k.k i like her movies and style she always got lovely dresses and gowns..but i'm pretty undecided with that dress.the idea with this kind of organza is quite creative..i like the colour combination tough!anyway she always looks good!(though i think she's really thin..)
x