Thursday, 28 August 2008

NO NO NO NO!

" Sky1 has confirmed that Project Catwalk will not be returning for a fourth season.

Channel controller Richard Woolfe hinted at the Edinburgh International TV Festival that the show had reached a conclusion and would be replaced by other female-skewing shows in the lineup.

"What we really need are some female-friendly formatted shows," he said. "8pm is a real opportunity. We're doing really well at 9pm and 10pm but I'd really like to see some long-running returnable series. We've done three seasons of Catwalk; I want some other shows for that slot."

A spokesperson for the channel has subsequently confirmed that the series will not return because it "had come to a natural end". "

HEEEE-AL NO!

2 comments:

coco said...

I watched the first series but from there I thought it lost its appeal.

Katie Rosemary said...

Aaaah I heard about this... guess we shall console ourselves with the american version! Much more random.