Saturday, 16 August 2008

Best top in the world?




Bonjour :)
last month i bought this top from topshop for £15. its quite a cool shape, its long at the back and shorter at the front and it looks like someone just cut it at the bottom instad of doing it nice and neastly.. god im so great at selling this tshirt :P
bu you have to see it in real life to understand the coolness of it. my dad claims to have had one just like it in the 80s... :P
anyway, i have worn it with pretty much everything and im already thinkin i may have worn it out! and now in topshop they have loads of different colours and differnt slogans. i realy like the colour of the one i have now so i migh get the "love my bones" one. trouble with the pretty vacant one is that, unless people know the sex pistols song they just look at me like im a bit odd.
the text in the backgroun is all about computer science or sumit' which is a little on the random side...
anyway, i plan to buy another one, probably the same one. also they do plain ones, i might buy one of them write someone of my own on it...
any ideas to what i should write?

chlozzard xxxx

10 comments:

♥ fashion chalet said...

Bonjour! ♥

A fine top indeed, I love what it says, so retro chic. Thanks for commenting my article and collages. :) So sweet of you to stop by.

I am like you I used to hate Sienna's look (mainly after she cute her hair really short and got super grungy with her look) but now it's more of a feminine/boho, which I like! :)

S said...

Very cute top, really suits you. And these photos are brilliant :)

Thea said...

I do love that top!

Inside the Cabinet of Wonder said...

fab top!!!!
love it!! cute blog! :)

Velveteen Rose said...

Love the skirt :)
Thanks for the comment on my blog.

emily said...

omg, i love the top! <3

Paris Tarts said...

Cute top :)

Tart

rather-robyn said...

Ooooh on the Topshop top customising point, what I like to do is make a stencil of a phrase/logo and use cheapo spray hair dye and it works pretty well...I don't know about washing it but it's a cool way to do it!I'm going to make one with 'The Filthy Youth' on it.Love the Sex Pistols top, too.

Jessica said...

Your blog is great, i love your style !

Liv/e in Both Senses said...

I really like this outfit! Thanks for the comment on my blog, I'm a bit of a late bloomer when it came to the shoe thing.... xx